Intel® Atom C3558 TOP OF THE LINE PROCESSING POWER WITH 10 GbE NETWORKING BUILT-IN
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (more with additional RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
- pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ not supported.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords available for US, EU, UK.
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ADDING YOUR OWN CARDS TO DISCUSS ADDITIONAL NECESSARY COMPONENTS.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the pfSense Virtual Security Gateway Appliance for VMWare®
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
|CPU||Intel Denverton C3558, 2.2 GHz|
|CPU Cores||Four Cores|
|Networking||2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps (2x 2.5 Gbps) to Intel SoC for LAN
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ not supported.
|Storage||32GB eMMC onboard
Additional storage via M.2 SSD or SATA3
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 (expandable to 24GB via SODIMM)|
|Expansion||1x PCI-E 3.0 x4 slot
1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported
|Console Port||1x mini-USB Console|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 ports
2x USB 2.0 ports
|Enclosure||19″ 1U Rack Mount|
|Form Factor||1U 1.75″ x 19″ x 8.5″ 1U Rack Mount|
|Cooling||2x Low-noise active control chassis fans|
|Power||100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.5-3A Internal Power Supply
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
|Environmental||0°C to 60°C Operating Temp
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950,
EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22