Please do not return any goods without contacting us first.
If you are a business customer you will not be entitled to return your goods unless they are faulty.
Upon receiving notice of your returns request, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then return the Goods to us without delay, suitably packaged, and at the latest within 14 days of notifying us of your cancellation.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage to the goods for delivery services arranged by the customer. If goods arrive damaged or are lost during such delivery services, we will be unable to offer you any refund/exchange or credit and you will need to contact your chosen couriers for reimbursement.
You must return the Goods at your own risk and at your own cost unless we offer to pay the cost of return. We may offer to collect the Goods from you and charge you for the cost of collecting the Goods. If we offer to collect the Goods, we will contact you to ascertain whether you agree to us collecting the Goods, whether you agree to pay the costs of collection if we are charging you for collection, and if so, to make arrangements for collection. If you agree to pay the costs of collection, we may deduct this from any sum we owe you.
If the value of the Goods is reduced as a result of your handling of them beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or functioning of the Goods, we will be entitled to claim this reduction in value from you and to deduct it from any money which you have paid us.
Refunds on cancellation
So long as you are entitled to cancel as per clauses 11.2 and 11.3 of our terms and conditions, we will refund you the balance of the price and any standard delivery costs you paid to us after deducting:
- any reduction in the value of the Goods in accordance with clause
- any cost to us of collecting the Goods (if applicable).
If the Contract is for the supply of goods only, or for goods and services with the main purpose being the supply of goods, unless we have agreed to collect the Goods from you, we will refund you the sum within 14 days after the earlier of:
- the day on which we receive the Goods back from you, or
- the day on which you supply evidence to us that you have sent the Goods back to us.
We will refund you the sum using the same method of payment used by you, unless you agree to a refund by a different method of payment.
You will not have a right to cancel in the following situations:
- The Contract is for goods which are bespoke or have been personalised
- The Contract is for goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us.
- The Contract is for the supply of hardware where their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by us, we have agreed the price and we can only deliver after 30 days.
- The Contract is for the supply of sealed computer hardware with accompanying CD’s and they have become unsealed after delivery.
- The Contract is for the supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to a unique serial number being activated and they have become unsealed after delivery.
- The Contract is for the supply of goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
If you are a non-trade customer, your rights to return are governed by the distance selling regulations.
We will not accept any returns for items which:
- The serial no. has been activated on the pfSense portal – under current regulations items must be returned to us in a saleable condition, activating the serial number prevents us from reselling this product.
- Have had the rubber feet removed from the packaging and attached to the device (Currently only applicable to the SG-1000)