PERFECT SMALL SECURITY GATEWAY FOR HOME AND OFFICEKey Features
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
- Includes one year of pfSense Premium Software Support
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or small business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: TBD
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Small Networks
- Small Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premise Appliance for SMB
- Anyone with High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Many VPN Connections
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
Warranty & Support Information
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Access to the online version of The Official pfSense Book. (upon support registration)
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- All specifications subject to change without notice
CPU Intel "Rangeley" Atom C2338 1.7 Ghz CPU Cores Two Cores Networking 2x Gigabit Intel Ethernet Ports Storage 4GB eMMC Flash on board Memory 2GB DDR3L Expansion 1x M.2, 1x miniPCIe USB Ports 2x 2.0 ports LED Power/Status/SATA Activity Enclosure Desktop 1.5" tall x 5.3" deep x 5.2" wide Form Factor Compact nano-ITX 120mm x 120mm Cooling Fanless, passive heat sink Power External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 5A AC Inlet: IEC320-C6 (3 PIN) Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-Cxx Environmental 32°F (0°C) to 158°F (70°C) Power Consumption 6W (idle) Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS, UL Console Port Mini USB