XG-1537 pfSense Security Gateways with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD - High Availability Configuration
Intel® XEON D-1537 TOP OF THE LINE PROCESSING POWER WITH 10 GbE NETWORKING BUILT-INThe XG-1537 1U 19" rack mount system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the 8 Core Intel® Xeon® D-1537 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.Key Features
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (16,000,000 with 16 GB RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Includes pfSense CARP Setup Guide for Automatic Failover
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
Your purchase includes a one year subscription to pfSense Gold!
The Gold subscription includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
Warranty & Support Information
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the pfSense Virtual Security Gateway Appliance for VMWare®
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan above.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- Community based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
Dimensions 1U 1.7"x17.2"x9.8" CPU Intel "Xeon-DE" D-1537, 1.7 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC CPU Cores Eight Cores, 16 threads, 35W Networking Dual 1GbE RJ45 LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 Dual 10G SFP+ LAN via SoC Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output 1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI) Storage 256GB Micron M.2 SSD Memory 8 GB DDR4 UDIMM (expandable to 32 GB ECC UDIMM) Expansion 1x PCI-E 3.0 x 16 slot M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 (SATA support) M Key 2242/2280 6x SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports via SoC USB Ports 2x USB 3.0 ports (front) 2x USB 2.0 ports (via header) LED Power LED Hard drive activity LED 2x Network activity LEDs System Overheat LED Information LED (temp., status) Enclosure 19" 1U Rack Mount Form Factor 1U Power 1x SATA DOM power connector 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp MAX AC Inlet: IEC320-C6 (3 PIN) Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13 Environmental 0°C to 60°C Operating Temp 8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing) Power Consumption 20 W (idle) Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS, UL Console Port 1x BMC integrated ASPEED AST2400 1x IPMI RJ45 Dedicated Port (Realtek RTL8201N PHY) 1x VGA Port (Aspeed AST2400) 1x SuperDOM power connector 1x COM Headers for TPM, GPIO, SMbus